Saturday, September 6, 2008

Women Of Faith Infinite Grace



This was my weekend, it started at 7 p.m Friday night
and it went until Saturday 5 p.m.
This is my 3rd year and it always rejuvenates me spiritually. The music that they play and their prayers that they say are just as important to me as the speakers themselves. There were 15,000 women there this weekend (for where two or three are gathered together in my name I am there in the midst of them( Matthew 18:20)
It is a blessing to see so many women in one place praising our Lord Jesus Christ! We laugh together, and cry together, pray together, and sing together.
Every year I think about staying home. I think about how much I will miss my husband ,I think about the time I will miss from work, I think about the price of the ticket, but every year I go I think about how much God wanted me there!
Thank-you for letting me share my wonderful weekend with you. Maybe next year you can think about going also.
I had tears of joy in my eyes because I can just feel his presence there!
God Bless
Ginger


10 Comments:

Blogger Charlotte said...

I'm so glad you got to go to this Ginger. I have heard about the Women of Faith conferences for many years and they have had them here in Phoenix but I have never gone to one. I know I missed a lot by not going. Thank you for sharing and for sharing the video. I enjoyed watching it.

September 6, 2008 at 8:04 PM  
Blogger Kathi~Lavender, Lace and Thyme said...

Your video reminded me of my first women of faith conference years ago...it's always wonderful and I will never forget it. Thank you for sharing your wonderful weekend Ginger. May you always be blessed by it.

Have a blessed Sonday
Kathi :)

September 7, 2008 at 3:32 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love what you wrote (still waiting for the photos to load...) I have yet to attend one of these. I hear that they are absolutely awesome! And, from what you wrote, it sounds like God really met with YOU and the other participants!

Thanks for sharing!
KJ

September 7, 2008 at 9:34 AM  
Blogger Joyfull said...

May your time be blessed at Women of Faith! It sounds wonderful.

September 7, 2008 at 10:58 AM  
Blogger nannykim said...

It sounds so very wonderful. I love the fact that no matter if it is just 2 of us or thousands of us praising the Lord I can feel His presence and what a blessing that is---I think when we are in a big crowd it is a taste of what it will be like in heaven when many many voices will be raised in worship to our all glorious King. I thank him for worship!

September 7, 2008 at 11:01 AM  
Blogger bp said...

It sounds like a blessing to attend! I'm glad you were refreshed this weekend. Have a wonderful week.

September 7, 2008 at 5:46 PM  
Blogger Joyfulsister said...

Oh I Love Women Of Faith, I hope they make their way to Hawaii oneday. I have their bible and I just love the way it's been put together.

Hugz Lorie

September 8, 2008 at 8:30 PM  
Blogger Shirley Mary said...

Looking at the clips of Women of Faith sure brought back memories of a great time and blessing. I have attended two of them and every speaker and singer is exceptional.

Thanks for the comments you wrote on my blog. I think there are times that we all look out the wrong window and miss so much beauty when we do.

mary

September 8, 2008 at 10:14 PM  
Blogger Shirley Mary said...

Oh, I forgot to tell you that I loved the little dove that appears when using the mouse.

mary

September 8, 2008 at 10:37 PM  
Blogger Carrie Garvin said...

Dear Ginger~ By the tone of your writing I can tell it was truly a blessed event. How wonderful it must of have been.

Hugs

September 9, 2008 at 5:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home