Sunday, September 21, 2008

THE POWER OF PRAYER


During this week as I was thinking what to write for my post today , I kept going back to one and that is the power of prayer. And prayers that our fellow bloggers need.



Psalm 4

1.answer me when I call, O God of my righteousness (uprightness, justice, and right standing with You)! You have freed me when I was hemmed in and enlarged me when I was in distress; have mercy upon me and hear my prayer.

Mark 11:24
“Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you will have received it, and it will be
yours.”



At this time we have so many bloggers that need our prayers. I have read a few new blogs this week ,I am so glad I did now I can pray for them in a time of need. One family has touched my heart, I think about them and pray for them daily. Please pray earnestly for Stephanie Nielson and her husband,(click on top where it says about Nie to read the story, they were in plan crash in Arizona. Please read more on this story



Please Pray with Me
Oh Lord our God
Sometimes it is overwhelming being here
on earth
things happen Lord that are just
unbearable
were so thankful that you are here for us
while we try to over come the
pain that we endure while we wait for
you patiently
at this time I would like to pray
for the Nielson family Lord
I pray that you be with the doctors
and help them as they make the
decisions that come upon there way
Please Lord be with the four children
while there parents are not able to
care for them
Please be with the family that is caring
for these children
It will be a long journey for this couple
I pray that they put you first and that continue
to have faith.
It is in your Holy name Jesus Christ
Amen

9 Comments:

Blogger Joyfull said...

Thank you for sharing a powerful and encourging post on prayer. Great verses that give confidence that God hears our prayers and answers them! Will keep this family in prayer also.

September 21, 2008 at 12:59 PM  
Blogger Musings of A Minister said...

It always makes me happy when people give attention to prayer. I will join with you in praying for the Nielsons.

September 21, 2008 at 1:10 PM  
Blogger Charlotte said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

September 21, 2008 at 2:29 PM  
Blogger Charlotte said...

Hi Ginger,
I deleted the comment I made above and decided to start again. That is a beautiful prayer and I am joining you in praying for this family.
Have a great week.

September 21, 2008 at 2:32 PM  
Blogger God Chaser said...

Thanks for sharing and taking the time to be a prayer warrior. Be blessed

September 21, 2008 at 3:00 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

Thanks for sharring the power of God's word and prayer. I grabed the button for the Neilson family. I first heard of the tragedy on The Today Show. They are alwasy in my thoughts and prayers. Love your blog too, hope you will stop by and say hello as well. God Bless

September 21, 2008 at 5:50 PM  
Blogger Peggy said...

Blessing Ginger...Indeed they have my prayers and I prayed your prayer. It seemed to me that they need prayer for salvation besides supernatural healing and that prayers for their children. Thank you for calling this to our attention.

I agree 100% of the power of prayer! I noticed also many in need of prayer, even me. Thank you for Psalm 4 & Mark 11. I believe & receive. Have a blessed week!

September 21, 2008 at 8:21 PM  
Blogger nannykim said...

Thanks--it is such a blessing to pray for others.

September 22, 2008 at 5:05 AM  
Blogger Carrie Garvin said...

I will also gladly join in to pray for the Nielson family. Thank you for sharing.

September 22, 2008 at 6:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home