Saturday, October 11, 2008


2 Timothy 4:5


5 As for you, be calm and cool and steady, accept and suffer unflinchingly every hardship, do the work of an evangelist, fully perform all the duties of your ministry.

Please listen to the words to this song. I'm sure you have heard it before. It may not of been at church, or it may not of been on a Christian radio station. But the words are so very powerful. You never know who's live we will touch. If we only planted one seed it could sow many.

God Bless

Ginger

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this song. Thanks for this post. I love the picture of the three crosses too.

October 11, 2008 at 8:23 PM  
Blogger God Chaser said...

thanks for sharing-wonderful sonlessed SSg- it's not what you take but what you leave behind-may I leave seeds of blessings which lead to Christ. Have a b

October 11, 2008 at 10:16 PM  
Blogger SmilingSally said...

The cross is such a beautiful symbol because it shouts, "LOVE."

Come visit me and check out the book giveaways. Happy Spiritual Sunday!

October 12, 2008 at 5:14 AM  
Blogger Kathi~Lavender, Lace and Thyme said...

Good Morning Ginger,

You had me at the picture of the three crosses but when Randy started singing, that really did me in this morning. He has an amazing testimony, my husband is blessed to have had the opportunity to interview Randy. Wonderful post, thank you!

Blessings to you!
Kathi :)

October 12, 2008 at 6:46 AM  
Blogger Musings of A Minister said...

One of the greatest ways to "preach" a moving message is by telling a story. When you tell a story through a song it has great power. I am moved everytime I hear this song. Thanks for sharing. Listening to the song and looking at the crosses is moving.

October 12, 2008 at 8:03 AM  
Blogger Betty said...

I had not heard this song before. It is powerful. Thank you for sharing it.

October 12, 2008 at 10:28 AM  
Blogger Joyfull said...

Beautiful song and thought for today.

October 12, 2008 at 3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home