Saturday, January 17, 2009

Good morning

Hello my friends,
I was not real sure what I wanted to share today, there were a couple of different poems I wanted to share , and then there was a story that I loved but I felt it was a little long. So this is what I decided. I opened my Bible and the first scripture I saw that was highlighted I was going to share with you today. So here it is,


Joshua 1:8

8 Do not let this Book of the Law depart from your mouth; meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful.

This scripture put a smile on my face because it goes with my post from last week, on how I need to read my Bible more. I just love when I open my Bible and I know he is telling be something one on one. He may as well been sitting with me and having a cup of coffee telling me this because that's how clear it is to me.

Ginger

5 Comments:

Blogger SmilingSally said...

Like you, I need to study my Bible more. Thank you for the reminder. Happy Spiritual Sunday.

January 18, 2009 at 2:38 AM  
Blogger Janet Benlien Reeves said...

Thank you, Ginger! Sometimes one significant verse from the Bible is all we need to hear.

January 18, 2009 at 4:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This post put a smile on my face. Isn't it wonderful how God leads us. I know I need to spend more time in His word and less time on the computer. Thanks for this encouragement.
Charlotte

January 18, 2009 at 6:57 AM  
Blogger Musings of A Minister said...

No doubt about it. We all need to spend more time in the Word. Thanks for the reminder.

January 18, 2009 at 7:15 AM  
Blogger Kathi~Lavender, Lace and Thyme said...

Good Morning Ginger,

Your wonderful post has reminded me of myself many years ago. I would pray first, then ask God to guide my reading for the day, open my Bible and read...it was priceless and a daily blessing I should return to.

Have a blessed day,
Kathi :)

January 18, 2009 at 7:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home