Sunday, January 4, 2009

Hello, my name is Wayne, and I have been blessed to be married to my lovely wife Ginger for 18 years. Although I give her a hard time for the amount of time she blogs, my life has truly been blessed because of it. I have never left a comment on any of your blogs, but I want you all to know that not one Sunday has gone by that I have not read your words on Spiritual Sundays. All of your thoughts,prayers,words,cartoons,videos have truly inspired me to be the best child of God that I can be. It is so encouraging to know that there are so many others of like faith who are facing the same trials of life, yet continue to encourage each other by sharing on there blogs. I look forward to the new year to read all your encouraging words, so please keep up the good work. Who knows I may even learn how to leave a comment!! I hope and pray that 2009 will bring many blessings to all of you and your families.



God bless, Wayne

5 Comments:

Blogger Charlotte said...

That is so sweet Wayne. You may want to start a blog. It's really fun. Of course then you would probably have to get a second computer. lol

January 4, 2009 at 11:04 AM  
Blogger Musings of A Minister said...

Wow Wayne, what a surprise--a good surprise! It's encouraging to know that you visit all the blogs and now to see your post today--is too much! Now we need two more things from you: (l) Comments on the blogs you visit. It's really easy. Just click on "Comment" or "Leave a Comment" and then type in this silly little space. You can do it. (2) Next week, follow up by writing another post and then the next week--you get the picture. Thanks again for posting today. It's good to see you here.

January 4, 2009 at 11:20 AM  
Blogger SmilingSally said...

Good to meet you, Wayne. Please DO leave a comment on my blog. I love comments!

January 4, 2009 at 7:04 PM  
Blogger Ms.Daisy said...

It is so nice to "meet" you Wayne and I like your comment about reading all the posts every Sunday. That's nice to know but even better would be to see YOU posting too! (It really is fun and easy, too!)

January 4, 2009 at 8:04 PM  
Blogger Carrie Garvin said...

Very nice Wayne~ Ginger is such an amazing person- it doesn't surprise me that you seem like a wonderful person~

You two are very lucky-hugs to all!

January 5, 2009 at 5:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home